Whirr Crew is looking for Middle React.js Developer (3+ years experience) to expand our team.
Who are we looking for...
- 3+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
- Experience with REACT and React patterns/philosophy – at least 2 years;
- Experience with Redux and TypeScript;
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Experience with defining the front-end structure;
- Experience in code refactoring;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken.
As a plus
- Awareness of Agile frameworks;
- Experience in the fintech industry;
- Experience in third party API integration;
- Experience in pdf processing;
- Experience in D3 and Recharts react library;
- Experience in micro frontends.
What do we offer
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 5 paid sick days;
- Ability to work completely remotely from anywhere in the world;
- No time-tracking system and screen-shots;
- Flat company – no hierarchy and bureaucracy;
- Opportunity to get access to PluralSight;
- $200/year start bonus for education;
- Reimbursement compensation ($50/month);